The VA 100% Cash Out Refinance loan is designed to offer first class financing to Veterans who have earned this privilege and to whom we are so grateful! VA mortgage loans are issued by federally qualified lenders and are guaranteed by the U.S. Veterans Administration.
The VA determines your eligibility and issues a certificate as proof for their qualified veterans. We have access to the VA Website and are able to help you obtain a copy of your COE (Certificate of Eligibility) to ensure your eligibility. Typically your DD214 is not even required.
VA loans are sold into GNMA (Government National Mortgage Association) pools for securitization and sold to the investing community. No matter who loans you money initially, the VA is truly the owner of your loan and this GNMA pool of money is the money used to fund back your initial lender.
- It is generally easier to qualify for a VA loan than conventional loans.
- VA loans typically offer the ability for higher debt ratios
- VA allows loans even if you have lower credit scores
- Veterans with service related disabilities are exempt from the VA Funding Fee!
- VA Jumbo loans (loans above $548,250) are available
Here’s how a VA 100% Cash Out Refinance works
- 100% financing with no Private Mortgage Insurance
- A VA funding fee of 0% to 3.6% (this fee may be financed) of the loan amount is paid to the VA (unless exempt.) Total loan amount must not exceed 100% including funding fee.
- When refinancing a home, veterans may borrow up to 100% of appraised value in order to refinance even to do cash out or debt consolidation.
- 100% financing will carry higher rates then a 90% VA cash out.
Raleigh Mortgage Group gives you access to numerous VA lenders and wholesalers. If you are a veteran or active duty service member intending to finance your North Carolina home and are VA eligible, call to speak to one of our knowledgeable and experienced loan officers at 919-866-0212. We can easily help you maximize your VA home loan benefits.
Military Bases in North Carolina
- Pope Air Force Base – Fayetteville, NC
Seymour Johnson Air Force Base – Boldsboro, NC
Camp Lejeune Marine Base – Jacksonville, NC
Cherry Point Air Station – Havelock, NC
New River Air Station – Jacksonville, NC
Cherry Point Naval Air Depot – Havelock, NC