Required Documents

While going through the process of obtaining a mortgage, there are certain documents that are required. All the lenders that Raleigh Mortgage Group conducts business with always ask for the following items at submission. Please see the list of documents required upon submission of your loan:

  • 1 month of paystubs
  • 2 years of W-2’s
  • 2 years of Tax Returns
  • 2 months of all bank statements – to include all pages even if they are blank
  • 2 months of stock and 401K statements
  • Copies of Drivers Licenses and Social Security Cards
  • If you are separated or divorced – we will need separation agreement or divorce decree
  • If you are not a US citizen – we will need green cards or visa
  • If you receive social security, disability or a pension – we will need a copy of the award letter
  • If you are refinancing we will need a copy of existing mortgage note and monthly mortgage statement
  • As part of your loan process we are required to make accessible the HUD Settlement Booklet and/or CHARM Booklet. For your convenience we have provided you with these links:

HUD Settlement Cost Booklet:
HUD’s new settlement cost booklet (pdf version) – updated 8/17/2010

CHARM Booklet: Consumer Handbook on Adjustable-Rate Mortgages