The home purchase is generally the largest investment any household makes. It is imperative that you get it right from the start.
Purchases come in all shapes and sizes:
- Conventional Conforming Fixed
- Conventional Conforming ARM
- Conventional HomeStyle Renovation Loan
- Fannie Mae’s Home Ready (1st time buyer)
- Freddie Mac’s Home Possible (1st time buyer)
- Jumbo Fixed (Above $453,100 loan)
- Jumbo ARM (Above $453,100 loan)
- FHA Fixed (Loan based on County limit)
- FHA ARM (Loan based on County limit)
- 203K FHA (Rehab Loan)
- VA Fixed
- VA ARM
- VA Jumbo (Above $453,100 loan)
- USDA 30 Year Fixed
These are just the main products that we offer for purchase loans. Depending on your individual circumstances, one or more of these programs may be suitable. It is our job to show you the different programs that you qualify for and to explain why you should choose one over the other.
It is important that you have a relationship with a knowledgeable mortgage broker who can describe each of these programs, including their benefits and drawbacks. This way you are able to relax and be confident that you are getting the best mortgage financing for your home purchase.
For more information please call Raleigh’s Local Loan Experts at 919-866-0212 to answer any questions you may have!